Centurion Strategies is not your typical PR team. We break ranks to deliver fast and effective results for clients, on time and within budget. With more than 10 years of high-level public relations, crisis management, international sales and marketing, integrated advertising, events and community affairs experience, we've built a solid reputation not only for the agency but for our clients. Having worked with state and federal government agencies; professional athletes and entertainers; Fortune500 companies, as well as small- to medium-sized businesses, we've adopted a hybrid playbook. Concise messaging, bold strategy, building brand alliances, executing unique campaigns, and talented operators rank highest on our list of why our clients succeed. As for which is more important—PR or advertising—we think they should coexist with a lock-stepped balance difficult to strike.
Founder, President and CEO
Michael graduated with several honors from Florida State University, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in political science, with a minor in military history. Michael enjoys physical and mental challenges, dual-purpose travel, most sports, saltwater fishing, and spending time with select family and friends. He splits time between Tampa and Los Angeles.
- PRWeek’s "40 Under 40", 2009
- Former U.S. Marine Corps media relations officer and platoon leader
- Honorable Operation Iraqi Freedom Combat Veteran; Presidential Unit Citation
- Former senior account executive with MWW Group and Sanofi-Aventis
- Former press and legislative aide, Governor Jeb Bush
Senior Director, Sports and Entertainment Strategies
Lauren earned her bachelor’s degree in communication from University of Miami, where she also worked in the athletic department for the Hurricanes. She is currently based in Los Angeles.
- Publicist for elite celebrity athletes and personalities, handling media placement and strategy, marketing, promotion, social media and event management
- Current and former clients include athletes and commentators in the NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, action sports and professional boxing
- Heavily involved in philanthropic work for Centurion clients, including Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) and United Way, among others
- Member of Entertainment Publicists Professional Society, Women in Sports and Entertainment, National Sports Marketing Network and Social Media Club LA
- Former senior publicist to professional athletes Willie McGinest, Sugar Shane Mosley, Brandon Marshall, Vince Young and Nnamdi Asomugha, as well as the media interests for football agents at Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
- Former account executive at Guttman Associates, a Beverly Hills-based talent and fashion public relations firm
- Former intern at Las Vegas Wranglers professional hockey, ECHL
PR Director, Sports and Entertainment
Kristina received her undergraduate and master’s degree in Sport Psychology from University of Utah, where she was a 4-year member of the Women’s Basketball team. She currently resides in Dallas with her family.
- Former director of PR and special events, BDA Sports
- Former basketball operations coordinator for the WNBA Sacramento Monarchs
- Former PR and acquisitions coordinator, Timeless Media Group
Director, Business Development, Sports and Entertainment
A graduate of San Diego State University, Kirk understands that achievement in your sport and success in brand-building go hand in hand. He is based in Los Angeles.
- 8-year NFL veteran; played linebacker for the Oakland Raiders, Jacksonville Jaguars and Buffalo Bills
- Co-host of national FOX Sports Radio show, “Reiter and Morrison” and radio voice of San Diego State Aztec Football
- FOX Sports 1 television analyst for FOX Sports Live and FOX Football Daily
- Social media pioneer and one of the most active sports personalities on Twitter to embrace and understand the platform
Director of Technology
Ngoc joined Centurion Strategies after four years with the Super Bowl Champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a key member of the organization’s technology team. A computer science graduate of Virginia Tech with eight-plus years of experience in digital media and communications, Ngoc is an asset to every client succeeding in the digital and virtual age. Outside of work, he enjoys running, cooking, traveling and craft beers.
- Former Director of Technology, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Vice President of Advertising
Amy majored in marketing at University of Central Florida, earning a Bachelor of Science within the school’s notable Blackstone program. Amy enjoys spending time with her son, dogs, husband, family and friends, and traveling whenever she can.
- Over $5 million in advertising and marketing budgets managed for Centurion clients, nationwide
- Medical, hospitality, consumer, sports and entertainment placement specialist
- Former Tampa Bay Buccaneers radio network executive
- Former Radio Disney sales Fortune 500 account executive